Thursday, September 5, 2013

Yes. Yes. I am alive.

Reading through some of the old posts here I realized that I've changed in more ways than one.

For better, or for worse.

"What is this life if, full of care, We have no time to stand and stare."

Those posts reek of childish enthusiasm that I've long since tasted. I feel like I'm no longer the wide-eyed curious kid I was an year and half ago before entering my college. My eyes have since glazed a bit both figuratively and literally. But then again, in terms of solving multiple choice questions, I'm a lot better than what I was. It has been a trade where it should have been an addition.


I called up some of my school teachers to wish them a happy teacher's day. It felt good, I felt genuinely happy.


There is not a lot to say.

I just wish that this part of my life get's over as quickly as possible and I put in as much effort as I can without trading my individuality for something much more temporary.


With that, I bid adieu.

Until next time,
Adarsh.

1 comment:

  1. In June of 2011 you wrote a piece on other teen blogs and my blog was one of them. I also neglected my blog quite a bit but just came back to reread and am trying to start back up again (although I now have other blogs going, there is a soft spot in my heart for my high school blog that I started almost exactly four years ago today). Some of it is rather embarrassing but I still love having that part of my life documented. Glad to see that you're still in the game too!

    ReplyDelete