Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Random update


I’m finally done with the SAT. Wrote it 2 days ago and I really hope that I did well enough to avoid writing it again. It’s not that I loathe reading passages and answering questions based on them but they sometimes feel too easy and I’d rather be doing something more challenging.

Now, I believe, I have to shift my focus to the impending boards.

Yesterday, while watching "The Avengers" on Star Movies for the first time, I came across the following scene.

Tony Stark walks in while the Avengers are talking about some weapon that Loki’s planning on using. He then starts talking very technically about it, obviously potraying a deep knowledge of the subject. That’s when Natasha Romanoff, I believe, asks “When did you become an expert in Thermonuclear Astrophysics?” Stark replies “Yesterday night.”

For reasons unknown, that ‘quote’ just refuses to get out of my mind. It blows my mind every time I think about it…

Anyway, I’m feeling sleepy.

Until next time,
Adarsh.

1 comment:

  1. It's weird when stuff gets stuck in your head for no reason...

    ReplyDelete