Sunday, September 30, 2012

Just something


Recently a friend of mine told me that she was missing school a lot. I replied “ You do? I’m sure others do as well… As far as I’m concerned, I’m plain surprised as to how I managed to completely wrench myself off that place and get stuck to something else. I do remember it now and then but it all feels a long time ago.”

She told me “It goes like this.. If you like your college life you won’t bother about it.. But if you don’t then you will miss the good old days.”

That made me wonder, “Do I like my college life?”
Oh yes, I do.

I’ve been trying in vain for the last 5 minutes writing and rewriting trying to phrase what is on my mind in the best way possible without sounding too patronizing or over exaggerating things.

I’m learning under some very smart people and I love it.
School was an interesting experience but I wanted to move on. I think that is why I don’t miss school as much as my classmates do.

I don’t know what else to say.

#Make that 45 minutes of writing and rewriting to make up those last two sentences

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to miss school very much once I graduate, but college will be a whole new experience and I'm quite looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete