Monday, June 4, 2012

Adobe Flash.

While I wait for Adobe Flash CS 5.5 to install on my laptop,  I thought why not make a post on my blog about what's been up with me recently.

Before I start, you might have noticed that I haven't been posting a lot on this blog. That doesn't mean I haven't been writing. I have written so many unpublished blog posts over the past 3 months. It's just that, once I finish writing it, either I'm too lazy to post it on my blog or, I forget about it and by the time I remember it, what I've written is way too old.

As a kid, I used to love animation. That's an understatement. Animation defined me back then. I've appeared so many times in newspapers, once or twice on the T.V. All because of one thing. Animation. Not many people know about that. A few of my friends probably know but that's it. I try not to talk a lot about that phase of my life because that is what I thought it to be, a phase.

Of late, I've been trying a lot of different things. Cliche'd things. Programming, drawing, writing, math/science stuff. Trying to find out what I'm really passionate about. To find the one thing that I'd love doing. None of those really fit the profile to be honest. Yesterday, while browsing my facebook newsfeed, I came upon something that looked like an animated parody of counter strike. Here's the video that I saw.




I thought it was awesome. So, I looked through the channels and viewed some more videos. This coupled with the Duolingo intro video (which was also made in flash) piqued my interest in the software.



It's too early to say anything but maybe, animation is what interests me. I didn't really 'despise' animating as a kid. If anything, I loved spending time on the computer trying to animate stuff. I never really got off to a rocket start though.

Maybe, maybe now, after so many years, I'll regrow(is that even a word?) a liking to animation.

As I said, it's too early to say and I'd rather not go out making false promises. I've got some tutorials that I'm planning to do over the next few days and then, I'll update you all on whether I think this is it, or not.

Oh. Look the installation has finished. It tells me to close all open applications.

Until next time.

Adarsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment