Sunday, April 15, 2012

Random Ramblings - 5



            I’ve been hammering away at this keyboard for the past 30 minutes trying to write something but as soon as I  finish writing a paragraph, I’m like “that’s not good.” And then press ctrl+a and delete it.

            I don’t know what to write yet I want to write something.

-          I’ve been off facebook for almost 48 hours (technically) so that is probably fuelling this urge to write something, anything.

-          I’ve probably grown an addiction to the likes on my status and now that I haven’t received any in the past 48 hours, I’m growing restless.


-          Do check out Fast Car by Tracy Chapman if you haven’t. Amazing song. link -> http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch/?v=o07x71HsH1E&feature=bf_next&list=PL46DE133782803611&lf=plpp_video

-          Read “The Sins of the Father” by Jeffrey Archer in about 4 hours. I wouldn’t call it ‘awesome’ per se but yeah, it was good.

-          Also give a listen to “The Scientist” by Coldplay

-          Word’s intelligent. Word as in Microsoft Word.

-          I’m waiting for an e-mail from MUWCI. It can come any time during the next 5 days so yes, that’s another 120 hours of feverishly checking the e-mail. But yeah, whatever happens, it’s for the good. Actually, whatever happens, I’ll make up some ridiculous story to show that it happened for the good. People who know me will vouch for that. *wink*

-          There’s an ant on the screen of my laptop.

-          Learnt some Fluid Mechanics today. It was ‘interesting’. It was kinda hard at the start but I think I’m finally getting the hang of it.

-          Not blowing my own trumpet, but I sometimes look at the speed with which I type and grin.


-          It’s 58 minutes until the latest episode of Missing. Missed the last episode because I was playing the Wall at MUWCI. *dreams*

-          Got another Chris Ryan novel from the British Library…It’s called “Killzone”.


That’s about it for now.

Until next time,

HsRada.

No comments:

Post a Comment