Tuesday, April 10, 2012

36 hours have passed but still....


Even though it’s almost 36 hours since I left MUWCI for home, my thoughts are still revolving around the events that happened during my 24-hour stay at the campus. I keep thinking about the stuff that I’d done and wonder if I could have done it differently. But then, AM tells me “Dude, stop thinking about it. There’s nothing you can do about it now.”

To be honest, I don’t feel like writing about my experience there because I don’t think I can justify it with words. You have to be there to experience it.

            The people there were so open. They talked about everything so freely. The environment was intellectually stimulating, the discussions were interesting. It was fun to see the current MUWCI students keep pulling each other’s legs. Everyone was very friendly. The old graduates and the faculty were so ‘cool’.
I’d call it a utopia but then again, not everything was ‘good’. There were certain instances that made me feel like I probably didn’t belong there. But then, later, I realized that it’s probably just because it’s my first day there. Maybe if I get in and make some friends, I’ll feel like I belong there. And, there are some things that I wish I had done differently but there’s nothing that I can do about that now.
 aa
Anyway,
             MUWCI seemed a really cool place to spend my next 2 years at. No doubt about that.

There’s nothing left for me to do but to wait until the 23rd of April (which is probably the day the results will be announced). I’m understandably curious to know if I’ll get in or not.
I have no idea what my result will be. It could swing either way.

No matter what happens, the 24 hours at MUWCI were an amazing experience for me. I’m glad to have got a taste of the UWC experience and it felt good. I was happy being there….

Until next time,

Harads (Let’s see who can decipher that one.)


No comments:

Post a Comment