Monday, February 6, 2012

Unplanned hiatus



                        I just wanted to tell all the ‘loyal’ readers of my blog that I’m on an unplanned hiatus.

            The frequency of blog posts on my blog has decreased as of late and I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but, it will continue to remain so until further notice.
           
            It’s 6th February already and I just got finished with the unit tests. Next up are pre-finals after which we’ll have time off to prepare for the board exams starting from the 2nd of March.
            Trivia –
2nd March – Math
16th March – English
20th March – Science
22nd March – Hindi
26th March – Social

You never know.
15 years from now, who knows if Amitabh Bacchan (provided he’s still alive then) will ask the following question as the question for 20 crore rupees in KBC (Season 26)

“Which exam did Adarsh Rao have on the 22nd of March, 2012?”
   A.    Hindi
   B.      Science
   C.    Social
   D.     None of the Above.

So, remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment