Saturday, January 21, 2012

Keys for the 2nd IEO (Other classes)



                I’ve been getting a lot of requests for posting the keys for the 2nd IEO for classes other than 10th. I don't mind posting them but, I do not have access to their question papers!

                So, if you could scan your question paper and send me an e-mail at adarshnet@gmail.com with the scanned files attached, I could post the keys.

                Do not wait for others to send it because even they will be waiting for others to send it. At the end, no one will send it.

                So, if you have a scanner, scan it ASAP and send the attachments to me at adarshnet@gmail.com I assure you that I’ll post the keys within 24 hours of you clicking the 'send' button on your e-mail.

Adarsh.

4 comments:

  1. sorry i do not have a scanner

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i do not have a scanner

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry i do not have a scanner

    ReplyDelete