What follows is the key(for the 10th class paper) of the 2nd International English Olympiad conducted by SOF in association with the British Council.
The following are the answers that I think are the correct answers. Don’t worry though, except one or two, most of them are the correct answers. If you don’t agree with any of the answers below, you can comment on this post and I’ll follow up.
By the way, I’ve made a few mistakes and as far as I know, I’ll be getting something around 46. Let me know how many marks you’re scoring in the comments section J
Thanks for visiting!
1. (A) Accelerated
2. (D) Reversed
3. (D) Collided
4. (B) Risk
5. (C) Rose
6. (C) Though I know I will have to use them in the future
7. (C) Get to the Eiffel Tower
8. (C) Than depend on other people for things
9. (D) Taking my life in my hands
29. (C) -- (edited)
32. (C) -- (edited. Was previously D)
34. (C) -- (Edited. Was previously B)
35. (A) -- (Edited. Was previously D
45. (B) -- (Was previously A. T'was a straightforward question. Too much thinking took me astray :/ )
46. (B) -- (SOF says the answer is A. They must have made a typo. It doesn't make sense)
If this key helped, please let me know in the comments.
Thanks for visiting this key!