Saturday, November 19, 2011

Just 4 for this month? Here, take this :P


                It’s 20 days through November and the number of posts made in this month stands at ‘4’. Considering my recent addiction to blogging, that shows immense determination, deep will, extreme control over my mind. It’s either that or I was just plain busy.

                It would’ve been cool if the reason for my absence was that I’d been lost in some remote island in the Pacific Ocean and had to survive 10 days on an island in a nomad-like lifestyle and without access to the internet. Sorry to disappoint you but the reason for my absence is nothing close to that. It’s just that I couldn’t really find time to write. I was busy studying for some Olympiads.

                Anyways, here’s a brief update of what happened since the last time I was here.

-          Khan Academy: A friend of mine told me about this a few months ago but I didn’t give a second thought to it. However, I stumbled upon it a week and haven’t been able to leave it since. The videos make the stuff interesting and that’s exactly how I wish to be taught. Most of the videos are on high-school math and that’s what I need. I have access to everything. Now the way I ‘utilize’ that access is going to make the difference. I’m pretty excited about it.

-          An amazing 14th November: I was actually planning on writing a full post on this but….
-           To be entirely honest, everything I’ve done over the last 9 days is related to studies. I’ve watched so many khan academy videos, read through text-books, solved annoying problems and all. Nothing that’d probably interest you :P

I’ve got some more Olympiads coming, all in the next 2-3 weeks. So, I don’t think you’ll be seeing much of me anytime soon. And… life without blogging doesn’t feel that empty. But of course, it feels fuller with it.

Until next time,

Adarsh!

1 comment: