Saturday, October 1, 2011

NOTE



I was thinking that maybe I’m going down on quality because of quantity. In the last month, I’ve written almost every single day and well, if I look back, the posts aren’t great. I mean, I don’t believe that I’ve added something substantial to this blog. I just find myself tapping at the keyboard and the end result isn’t like anything that I want, it’s below-par if you ask me.

  Well, that’s going to change. I decided(just now) that I won’t be blogging as frequently as I did last month. Instead, I’m going to concentrate more on quality. I’m tired of reading other people’s work and thinking “WoW. They write so well. Wonder when I’ll write like that.” I want to work towards it.

So, the posts are going to be few and spread apart. I’ll try and ensure that their quality is by no standards below-par.

Anyway, I’ll be linking posts on my blog to my facebook account, so, keep checking my profile page ;)

-
Adarsh

No comments:

Post a Comment