Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hol's!




 Thanks partly to the Telangana bandh and also to some water work in our school, we got our vacation extended by three full days! <3

  One of those days has been an utter waste. I slept like 4 hours during the day today and spent the remaining on the computer. Aah. What a waste of time. I did finish my science homework that was being procrastinated from weeks.

  In other news, I’m in one of those states where your eyes aren’t completely open because you just got up from a 3 hour sleep and the first thing you do is open your laptop and check Facebook. I decided to write a post because it’s been quite some time since I last wrote one. I didn’t want to keep you guys waiting for long you know.

 Traffic is dwindling. I no longer get those 25+ pageviews in a single day. All I can manage nowadays is a measly 6+ views. But, the more I think about it, I’m starting to feel alright. I mean, this blog doesn’t contain content-enriched posts. All it contains are memoirs of a 15 year old (Alright, I’m technically 14 but that shouldn’t matter because I’m just one month away from turning 15). Only a few post of mine have a high page views and those are the ‘god-like’ posts :P

  I know, I know. I rant a lot. But, I like it (who doesn’t?).

Anyways, in a shocking turn of events, Mumbai Indians managed to win the Champions Trophy. Lol. They aren’t even champion of the IPL yet somehow, they’ve managed to become the champion of champions. It’s more like that movie ‘A knight’s tale’ A peasant manages to become a knight.

That was pretty lame but my half-conscious mind couldn’t think of any better similarity. All that comes into mind is similar triangles.

With that, I’ve finished my rant. I have a post coming up about something, be sure to read it J

Until next time,
Adarsh!

No comments:

Post a Comment