Sunday, September 18, 2011

Using a cleaning cloth to wipe off the dust of my lit. reader

In news as shocking as the fall of the Berlin Wall, reports suggest that Adarsh has finally decided to study for his English exam.

 Okay. I’ll shut up. Wait, maybe I won’t because you can’t make me.

 Anyway, to those people who haven’t figured it out yet, I have my English exam tomorrow. Well, I didn’t do great in the pre-finals so, I figured that the only way I was going to do well in the actually exams was if I studied. Go figure for yourself.

 Nope. By studying, I don’t mean reading a novel or watching 2 movies continuosly. By studying, I mean actually opening my literature reader(I’ll have to use a cleaning cloth) and studying.

I’ll probably open my grammar book and look over the rules, my intuition didn’t really help me the last time around. I’m one of those guys who cannot define basic rules. Ask me to state a few rules of some part in grammar and I’ll be stumped. But, give me a question with 4 options and I’ll have a 95% chance of a correct answer. Okay, okay, I’ll stop with all the trumpet-blowing, I can see you plugging your ears.

 I was actually planning on starting 5 hours ago but, duty(read facebook) called and I had to go attend to the call. Anyway, better late than never, what say folks?

It’s probably a good time to stop irritating you and go offline. Guess what, for once, I’ll oblige.

Until next time,
Adarsh!

No comments:

Post a Comment