Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Real deal begins on 17th.

It’s the 14th of September, the real deal starts in 2 days. That’s right. September 17th is the chosen day for the cursed exams to begin.

  You’re probably like “What the hell were you writing all these days?” “Something called ‘pre-exams’.”

Sigh. I wrote the last three exams, Science, English and Math without spending an hour infront of the books. Believe me when I say that I’m not proud of it.

However, that’s not going to happen for my final exams. There is far too much on stake to gamble. I already promised you guys that I’m going to crush that knight and I’m a man of my word. Added to that, I’ve a bet with my alter-ego that I’m going to nail exams and see to that thou shalt not spend another minute in my kingdom. That bet means a lot! :P

Anyway. The exams start on 17th and end on 26th September. That’s 9 days.  After that, we’ll probably have our Dassera holidays. Nothing like a good 1½ week holidays after the exams eh?

  Exams. Bring it on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment