Friday, September 9, 2011

Planning my first ever all-nighter



Here’s a first. My first-ever all-nighter(not really, I plan to pass-out at 3AM)

  Tomorrow’s my Hindi exam and well, I’d promised myself, long ago, that I’d be getting 70+/80 in this subject so that I can get an A1 grade. I haven’t really touched my hindi books so, today seems to be the best opportunity to realize my new dream of spending an all-nighter(just for the experience, you know.) And, I’m not a guy who misses his opportunities.

By the way, today’s social exam went okay. I answered all of the questions but I have doubts on a few and MCQ’s, I don’t know 2 but I answered them nonetheless. Map-work s***ed again. I’ll be getting an 73+/80. That’s quite good to be honest, but, I had my heart set on 75+ and coming first in social.

  Anyway, with social out of the way, I won’t have to spend anymore sleepless nights. Science, Math, English, they’re all easy-peasy. LOL!

 Hindi’s like social! I never know how I’ll do in the exam. Anyway, I want to get above 72 in it. That’s a big ask. Really. But, I’ll get there. After all, I’m MIT-stuff. LOL!

 Anyway, on this opportune moment, I’d like to disclose my personal goals for the pre-finals.
Math – 79+/80 – Get 80/80 would be a dream come true but then, it never happened yet.
Science 76+ -- It’s easy. With a bit of studying. And, added to that, I’m MIT-stuff. :D
English : 74+ -- ….Will need to spend some time on Grammar and hope that the comprehension is easy.
Social – 73+ -- …..aah..wrote it today. Anything lower will not be tolerated by me :P
Hindi : 72+(74+ actually) … Well, will need to do a lot-lot work today.

So, that’s it for now. I’m going to switch into ‘study-mode’ now. Hindi…..

Hopefully, I’ll be able to stick with my plans for an all-nighter. Study till 3AM. Sleep till 7:30. Go write exam. Easier said than done Adarsh.

Until Next Time,

Adarsh.

2 comments:

  1. Why are all ur subs out of 80 and not 100??

    ReplyDelete
  2. some CCE scheme that's followed in CBSE schools....20 mks are internals..

    ReplyDelete