Wednesday, September 21, 2011

'Pau' Nighter

I
Boring Post.
Really, trust me. It’s boring. Don’t read it.
Stop! Go back!
Do not read!

Alright. I’ll shut up. But, don’t blame me when you realize that this was a crappy blogpost.

It was a weird night, a really weird night.

 Well, today was my science exam and yesterday was a preparation holiday so, I was doing just that, preparing.

  I started at 11 Am and well, I went on studying till 6:30 pm. I did a check on my progress and to my dismay, I’d just finished with 3 lessons, there were still 5 more remaining. I was like ‘What the!’ I contemplated on an all-nighter but, went on studying. Really, I prepared a lot for the exam today. Haven’t done that in ages.

Soon it struck 10:15 and I still had a few more chapters to revise. I’d finished them actually but I felt like that was not enough, I had to study more.

I kept my iPod Touch for charging on my laptop which was on my bed. I decided to just lie on the bed, you know, just for a small nap. With my laptop and iPod on my bed, it wasn’t a comfortable one so, I assumed that I would wake up soon.

 I opened my eyes. Darkness all around. I quickly sat on my bed with my eyes straining to look around. Quickly pressed the home button on my iPod. It read ’12:54 am’. I was like “What the! I slept. Damn!”
I instantly switched on the light. I realized that my laptop was still on and my iPod was still getting charged. The battery was already full so I unplugged it and switched off the laptop and removed it from my bed. Then, I sat on my table to study.

 I studied for like 10 minutes and then switched on the music. Woke up again, studied for a bit more time and then slept again. 

Woke up, slept.

 Woke up, slept.

 Woke up, slept.

I literally woke up like 6-7 times. I mean, I wasn’t in control of myself. Half my mind said “Study” the other part said “What you’ll study? Go back to sleep.”

Finally, at 6:30 something, I decided that I’ve had enough. I actually woke up(for once) and started getting ready for school.

To be honest, I know that I haven’t written this blog-post properly and you could understand close to nil. But, really, I couldn’t find words to explain myself.

....But, it was an amazing experience. My science exam went quite good as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment