Monday, September 19, 2011

Nobody challenges me and lives to tell the tale

I’m going to make this a quick one.

The English exam today went quite well. I’m expecting nice marks but only time will tell. Anyway, my science teacher happened to reveal my pre-final marks and I got 64/80. That’s less, real less. Also, somebody challenged me(not really but, you could say that). Now, that was probably going to put salt on my wound but alas, people aren’t aware. They don’t know me. Nobody, Nobody tries to put salt on my wound.

‘Nobody challenges me and lives to tell the tale’ – Adarsh.
  
  Alright, all crap aside. I’m going to nail my science exam. I’m actually going to study for it. Over-confidence got the better of me in the pre-finals but, not anymore. I’m MIT-stuff, science is like my ‘bai-haath’ ka khel :P How can I do poorly in it? And, beware knight. Your reign won’t last long. You may have got more in the pre-finals but, muhuhaaha, that ain’t gonna happen twice. Everyday’s not a Sunday :P

 In simple words, I’m going to nail Wednesday’s Science Exam.  I’m going to have a go at glory. That’s right, the fabled 80. I’ve made a promise. Crap. I can’t go back on it…..

Until next time,
Adarsh.


No comments:

Post a Comment