Sunday, September 25, 2011

I should be studying right now.

I should be studying. I should be studying right now.

 Look how much I love you guys, I left studies to take some time out and write this post. Okay, you got me. I was bored.

*sniff* 78/80 looks very far-away. If I was asked to write a test with my knowledge at this current moment, then I’d get some 65+. I’ve still got loads to study.

STUDY.STUDY.STUDY.

Alright, that’s not everything I know. After tomorrow, I’ll be back with my usual ‘everyday’ posts. I mean, I don’t plan on writing anything else on studying.  Here’s a teaser about something that’s coming.

I was flipping through the pages of ‘The Hindu’(A newspaper) when I happened to glance over a title which said “TRS hints at Egypt-like movement.” Rebellion? Cool. I instantly started reading it. Something’s coming guys, something interesting is coming which might win me the support of the Telangana people or land me in jail. Alright, I’m hyping it too much, nobody’ll probably even read it but, a good advertisement never goes amiss.

So, keep waiting for my version of ‘Egypt-like revolution in Hyderabad for Telangana.” There you go, I said it.

Anyway, that’s enough for now. I got to head back to my studies.

Until next time,
Adarsh!

No comments:

Post a Comment