Friday, September 16, 2011

Here I am, This is me. There’s no where else on Earth I’d rather be.


Nothing could be more untrue than the last sentence in the title. My half-yearly exams start from tomorrow and I’m here wasting the precious time that I was given to prepare for them. Call it over-confidence or utter disregard.

  I was planning to study yesterday but Facebook got the better of me. I hope that doesn’t happen today because I really have no intention of messing up my half-yearly exams.

  What am I writing this blog-post for? I have no idea to be honest. It’s just that I decided that I won’t be touching my laptop for the remaining part of this day(Not that it’s going to help much, TV’s always there).  So, well, I better get going. My Math’s pre-final exam stumped me and well, that repeats and I’ll be on no-man’s land.

 7 chapters I think. About 12 left in this day. It adds up to more than 1 hour per chapter and that’s loads of time. Though it wouldn’t be so if I dozed off for the next 5 hours.

 I better get started. My war-chief is getting all panicky because I haven’t started yet and he thinks that I am going to lose this battle. He is so naïve. I’ve sent him to the gallows :P

Until next time,
Adarsh(The stupendifier of good deeds)

(PS : All right. I guess I am crap at making titles :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment