Sunday, September 4, 2011

99th Post -- A prerogative to the 100th one.

 Well, I'm closing in on the magic number that's been eluding me since eternity.

It's my 99th post on this blog and well, I'm currently tied with Sachin Tendulkar. I just hope that it doesn't take me forever to write my 100th post like the time it is taking for him to hit is 100th century.

  Aah. Dingo is barking it's head off on something and I'm too lazy to keep my laptop away and look what it's barking at. Room's surprisingly clean with just the usual newspaper/bags/books around and nothing else. That makes a good writing environment I guess.
 
   I'll just wrap it up now. My mind is on the 100th post that I'm going to make soon. It's going to be something that I'm going to go over and over in the next 1 year so, it better be good right?

...off I go to write it.

See ya!

Adarsh.

1 comment:

  1. Nah don't worry ... I thought I'd NEVER get to 100 posts. But, I've passed that mark and I'm already aiming for 200.

    Looking forward to ya' next post!

    ReplyDelete