Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Top 20 facebook statuses



 Here’s a list of my top 20 Facebook statuses.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1.       Is proud after finishing a puzzle in 6 months, the box said 2-3 years.

2.       Karma, I have a list of people you missed.

3.       Someone will always be prettier, someone will always be smarter, someone will always be younger, but they will never be you.

4.       That awkward moment when you have 10 tabs open and you cant figure out which one the music is coming from.

5.       I wish falling in love had traffic lights, so that I would know if I should: Go for it, slow down, or just stop.

6.       I hate those moments when, ITS A PICTURE PERFECT MOMENT, AND YOU DON`T HAVE A CAMERA.

7.       The awkward moment when you put a new profile picture on facebook, and someone likes your old one...

8.       When you type your password in the username section and you have to hope no one saw it.

9.       I hate it when I yell someone`s name and they don`t hear me, I feel stupid.

10.   Believe it or not, I was not always as awesome as I am today.

11.   If my parents really knew me, I`d be screwed. ♥

12.   My graduation speech: "I`d like to thank Google, Google & uhh..Google."

13.   There are 6,775,235,741 people in the world. Why let one ruin your life?

14.   I wasn’t born on this earth to please you.

15.   Theres always a little truth behind every "i`m kidding".

16.   Like if you use Rock Paper Scissors for serious decisions

17.   Apple and Blackberry should team up and make a phone called the Pie...

18.   ______█████████
______█▄█████▄█
______█▼▼▼▼▼█
_____██▌_______██▌
______█▲▲▲▲▲█


19.   You kids are 11 and you have cellphones already? Who do you talk to? Sponge bob??

20.   When my teacher says "get out" it means I`ve won the argument.

And that is the end of it...Part 2 coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment