Saturday, August 20, 2011

Romeo and Juliet - The Spoof



Rome and Juliet – The Spoof

I went to this English summer-camp(sort of) thing in May,2011. Well, we had to do some play. My group decided on a spoof of “Romeo and Juliet”. Well, we wrote a totally new script, so I thought why not share it with the world.(We named it "Once upon a time in Hyderabad".)

Anyway, let’s start.

  The play is divided into 6 scenes (including  1 half). It can have a total of 19 characters, though, this script was further edited to downsize the cast to 15. But, no worries, It’s the original one and can fit a total of 19 people.

Here are the links where you can find them. à

(PS : I’m really sorry about the black background. I don’t know why it is coming like that. Hope it doesn’t spoil your reading experience. Really sorry!)








There you go, I’ve divided the play into 6 digestable scenes. Again, I’m sorry about the background. 
Hopefully I can make it proper in the near future.

Thanks for reading!

Adarsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment