Monday, August 15, 2011

Random Ramblings - 3

 As I am typing this, I hear some patriotic songs being played on full sound. I have no idea where it is coming from since I haven't taken the pain to celebrate Independence day in my locality. That's right, today is August 15th, the day the 2nd most populous country in the world celebrates it's independence. But, I never really was much of a patriot.

 Now, I'm thinking what to write next. I'm so dead bored. Studying for my exams isn't helping me a lot. I've started watching T.V a lot in the past four days probably because I've gone on a 21-day-trial without facebook.

Really, I'm definitely not in the best of moods right now. I have no idea why, I just am not my usual bubbly self(:P). Infact, I feel so low that I haven't even spoke with myself today. I have no idea why I feel so-so low. It's like I'm depressed but I have no idea why.

Maybe it's music that I need to keep myself going? *Opens iTunes, connects the speaker to his laptop.* Aah. I feel so much better now. I no longer have to hear the droning voice of some guy singing a patriotic song. I am currently listening to "One in a Million" by Miley....aah...the song is so good :P.

Maybe this was what I needed. This is 'caffeine' for me! I thought the chance to meet somebody like you were a million to one....No worries, I just got carried away by the song :P.

Can't find a single cloud in the song....they say that good things take time....but really great things happen in a blink of an eye.....OoOOoOoo...Yeahheahh..

Anyway, tomorrow's my Social Studies exam and it's sucking all the energy out of me. I don't mind History and Civics and Economics but **** that Geography...Really, it's like a leech that sucks my energy...aah...:(

Anyway, I'm signing of now. It's time.

Until next time,
Adarsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment