Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Exams in 6 weeks.

Exams in  6 weeks
I have an announcement for you guys.

   My First Semester exams are going to start in 6 weeks and well, I promised myself that I’m going to get good grades(A1 in each and every subject to be precise).

 As always, there was a fork in the road in front of me. It’s either exams (or) blog. I mean, I can’t keep up with both and expect to get A1 in each and every subject. Well, I want to take the path less travelled and choose “Blog” over “exams” but I’m afraid I’ll have to pass Robert Frost on this one. I am not exactly a fan of exam’s but they’re something that I(nor anybody) can ignore. So, I’m afraid I’m choosing exams.

Well, it means that I am not going to be posting much for the next 6 weeks. Maximum is a post per week. Writing a post here takes quite some time and I think that if the same time spent for studying for the exams is going to have higher returns in the forseeable future.

So, I solemnly promise that I’m not going to post more than a single post every week.

And, here’s another promise to you guys out here.

  I promise that I’m going to top my class this semester as well and get an A1 in all of the subjects(even hindi!). I’m going to need all the luck I can get!

PS : This is the last post from me for this week. The next one is scheduled at 9th August, 8:00 PM IST. Stay tuned for it. J.

No comments:

Post a Comment