Friday, August 26, 2011

Editing spree.

Hey there,
                   I ran out of ideas for a new blog-post so, I decided that I'll be editing all the posts here to enrich the reader experience(:P) in words of a Spartan fighter "EDITING SPREE!" (I know, lame joke)
 
  I never edit(or rather, I never did until now). I usually type everything and without giving it a second glance, I just post it over here. But, as I reread my articles now and then, I found that there were many-many errors which a person of my *coughs* 'calibre' *coughs* ought not to make. I've been postponing the task since eternity and well, I'm not going to do that today. I'll be spending the next 3-4 days on editing all my previous posts and if time permits, I'll be adding an image to each one of them to make the reading experience better.

I better get going.

Until next time,
Adarsh.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment