Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Post no. 50 :D

Hmmm….

  There hasn’t been much going on nowadays. I mean, nothing interesting has happened so far except that we’ve again started playing “Spongennis” at school and this time around, Harindra’s vanquishing everyone!

  Well, I’ve decided that I’m going to write everyday. I am reaching home early, thanks to the H brothers for dropping and god for sending empty buses( not to mention traffic-free roads :P). I’m reaching home by 3:40 pm and finishing my food by 4:20 that gives me 40 minutes to refresh myself before I start studying so I thought, why not write eh? So let’s start? Duh!

  There is a lot of buzz going on among my friends for the last Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows part 2. To be honest, I don’t know what the fuss is all about. I have indeed read 5 out of the 7 parts but still, Harry Potter hasn’t managed to captivate me. I mean, yes, the books are indeed nice and the last one was the best but Hey! What’s the fuss all about?!! I have never liked the Harry Potter movies much, I indeed liked the first part(mainly because of the Quidditch match and training :P). The second part onwards, well, it was good but it was definitely not enough to make me a fan!

Hmmm….It’s 4:53 pm now, Just 7 minutes until I have to shut-down my system and I have to go get a message card because gotta message Paul. Just 5 more minutes….I’m considering shutting off my system now because I don’t know, I want to enjoy the weather outside by going on a small walk…It’s the perfect weather, cool and cloudy!!

So…Until Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment