Friday, July 15, 2011

Novel...Should I continue my previous novel? or Should I start a new one?

  If you've been reading my blog for a long time then at the very beginning I had started writing some novel. Well, I was very excited at that time but then soon I felt bored because it felt like I'd never finish it. So, ultimately, I lost interest in it and well, kept it aside.

   But now, somebody I know apparently writes too and well, it has aroused the spirit in me(lol). I feel like I want to start writing my novel again but this time around, I'm going to make sure that I am going to write on weekends only and on specific times for the novels. Whole week will be spent on searching for inspiration for a plot and then, weekends will be spent on writing it.
...
....

....

Sheesh. I think my English is getting worse. Anyway, all I wanted to say was that I am considering writing a novel again. It's just that I'm not able to decide whether to continue my previous novel or to start a completely new one.

Hmm....I'll update you guys on this soon :)

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment