Friday, June 10, 2011

What's going on in my mind

Hmmm.

  Well, it's just another random post about random things :P

Hmm. The atmosphere's quiet and surprising my dogs aren't barking at the flower-vendor. Hmmm. If you've read my previous posts, you'll probably know that I'm getting an Ipod Touch well, apparently, I'll get it in 3 days but...I can't wait. I'm so excited. I already downloaded 38 apps for it! I am sorry, I can't help going crazy. It's just that it's going to be my first such gadget and I can't wait! I've already watched so many reviews on it but, none of them was nicely taken. All of them were so boring! The Ipod touch is first generation by the way. I know, it's old but still better than the 5233 I was going to take.

 ....Now, I'm holding my right shoulder. There is this pain there because I'm typing on my laptop. Grrr. I hate it. maybe it is a sign for me to take a small stop. Aah. I don't have the time. I just want to get done with this thin.

.... If you didn't know I just had a legendary match with Pete Sampras. Nah, I'm no Roger Federer. It's just I am so hooked on to Stick-tennis that I played him. Well, I lost :( .

...And..nowadays I'm feeling like I have absolutely no existance online. I mean, before I used to get atleast 10-15 notifications per day and I actually used to communicate with people but now, I hardly get 2 or 3 and all of them are about games!! I am hating it but..maybe because of it, leaving facebook is going to be so much more easier. Even if no one's coming on to facebook, I'm going there for just one single reason (Nah, I'm not going to tell it!! It's sort of...you get the idea I suppose :P..).

 Hmmm...To be honest, I'm dead bored. I liked it a lot more when I was doing those tasks you know. Well, now my head is aching...maybe I should get off the laptop and actually do something!! My mind says no but I control it....That's it..I'm going offline. I'll see you guys later.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment