Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just something I wanted to write


Just something I wanted to write J

Well, this is just some random post. I have no idea on what I’m going to write, I’m just going to write whatever’s on my mind.

 Currently, the power’s gone and I’m surviving by taking my uncles power connection. Johnny just barked even though there is no one at the gate and I have this irresistible urge to shoo it away. Well, my mind keeps going back to facebook. I just used some app and I got a 64% pass percentage :P . I would’ve got much less, thanks to an A in status updates I managed to get a C. Well, just now, the current’s back on and I’m debating as to whether or not I should go. Naam liye shaitaan haazir. My dad just called me to ask about something about my bro’s office presentation which I was supposed to help him out. I said I did and sneakily, I opened the internet connection as well :P

   Now…I’m waiting for the internet signal to be accepted by my laptop so that I can go back to facebook and ‘apologize’ to HC and strike up a chat with somebody because I am sort of getting bored. Anyways, the signal has reached and I’m connected to the internet. I’ll post what happens next later. Bye bye.

Well, my dad just came asked me what I was doing, I replied “blogging”. He just went away. Well, to be honest I am just trying to get the word-count to 450+ so that I can just stop writing this. I do not mean to say that I don’t like writing but it is just that I so badly want to finish writing 30 articles that I want to do it by hook or by crook. I don’t mean any offense to you readers though.

   Just now my mind shifted to the drama at the British Council. The words “Mind you” said by Sid Charan  came to my mind. 

Well, now the dogs are barking their heads off. Did I say ‘dogs’? My bad. I meant Johnny.  My dad goes out to check who’s there, he shouldn’t have taken that trouble, nobody’s there. Over  the past 1 and a ½ years I’ve learnt that only when both my dogs bark it means that somebody’s come. And…my dog’s are quite clever or it happened co-incidentally. One fine day, I was just lazing on my chair when I heard my dogs bark. I suddenly found something surprising. The bark was continuous but my dogs were sort of saving energy. Maybe some environmentalist bugged their minds. Well, here’s what had happened. Johnny started it, it barked for like 2 seconds then, Dingo took over barking for like 4 seconds and then again Johnny barked for another 4 seconds and when it stopped Dingo barked for 2 seconds. It went on and on with dogs taking periodical rest. It was quite fascinating to me. Really.

Well, my mom just told me to fill the water-bottles(with water...duh!) so, I guess I’ll have to stop writing and anyway I have crossed the 500 word mark so I guess it is an acceptable blog-post.

I’ll be honest with you guys, maybe I should write more of these things. I sort of enjoyed it eenie meenie bit more than the other articles.

See ya for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment