Thursday, May 26, 2011

Zombie Assault – My First game


My Very First Game :D

It was one of those days when I’d got bored of playing DotA and decided to play someother RPG. I found this room and joined it. I asked for a link to the map and I was given in nano-seconds. I quickly downloaded it and soon(in about 10 long minutes) we started. I was designated to become a medic and I accepted, I like support heroes anyway.

  The thing is, I’d played AoE custom maps too and in all Custom maps, the terrain is different and such but the units, the surroundings remained mostly the same. I was in for a shock. I joined the game and soon we started. I wasn’t used to a different loading screen than DotA but I just waited for the game to start. I was in for the shock of the month(:D). As soon as everyone had finished loading, the game started. I saw a helicopter crashing, I was like “wtf…where did the heli come from?”. Then, to be honest, I was blank for like then next 30 seconds. I didn’t know what to do but then I came to my sense and pressed the medic button. The helicopter went away and I was placed in the middle of nowhere, everything was dark and I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t see any of my partners anywhere. I kept yelling in the chat-box but I didn’t get any useful replies. I then went and defended myself somewhere and radioed my position to the commander, he radioed back and told me to come somewhere. I at once started my journey there, it was pitch-black and I couldn’t see anything. My hero himself was just an inch tall.

  I was still in a state of shock and then, some carnivorous-plant-thingy attacks me and I defend back by killing it and to my surprise I find another attacking me and that I was stuck in quick-sand I think(that was the only reason I could think of for not being able to move!). I try to attack that plant and it says “Out of Ammo”…I was like “Wtf…get out your knife then”. But, no movement and I was soon killed. After I was killed, I moved my mouse over to my hero’s icon and it said “Receive at altar”. I started shouting in the chat-box but nobody told me where the altar was and then boom…everyone’s dead and the host(something) remakes the room.

That would make a good story..lol…anyways, that game was the starting of my friendship to a few people on GR and I’m glad I played that.

No comments:

Post a Comment