Monday, January 10, 2011

My Letter to Mark Zuckerberg

Here's a letter that I wrote to  Mark Zuckerberg after I decided to quit from Facebook.
 This one here isn't the best of my letters but I thought, I'll atleast share it so that I can refer it in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a teenager, this is the time when I have to use my brain for good things.Facebook just wastes my time meeting up with friends and such.In the time that I spend on facebook, I can do a lot more productive things.....Zuckerberg, I really think that by Inventing Facebook, you have done a lot worse to the world than good.You may have brought back old friends together, but you have made friendship into e-friendship.You are the reason why millions of teenagers around the world, waste their time on this rather than using it for the rest of the society.Well, I really think that you should somehow stop us teenagers from spending too much time of facebook.Closing it wouldn't be such a good idea since another clone might crop up but then, you do have the choice of having a tighter leash on Teenagers....Please, to save the world from utter chaos I wish that you do bring about some changes into the currently existing Facebook Scenario.

Yours Sincerely,
Adarsh Rao
(A Teenager)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phewwww.....

3 comments:

  1. Interesting grievance.

    Some tools like Online polls and discussions on social and political issues may lessen his sin.
    Though News updates, Helpful Events invitations, groups etc. are good features.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... I was kidding when I wrote this, though, Partly I do believe it... Yes, facebooks useful for News updates and such but we teenagers hardly use it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw you use the word 'Sin', I do not think that he has commited that, he has just made a mistake thinking he is doing it for the greater good...

    ReplyDelete